20 Affirmations For Career Success

20 Affirmations For Career Success


I am doing the best I can with the tools I have
I am worthy of having the job of my dreams
I am a magnet for profitable ideas in my career
A career that's built for me is coming my way
I learn and grow in my career

A job that fits my needs is coming my way
I am energized by my passion
Every day that passes puts me closer to where I want to be
I attract the most valuable partners and clients
My career path is laid out clearly in my mind

I believe in myself
There are no limits to what I can achieve in my career
I am confident
I overpower procrastination
I believe in my dreams

I am ready to allow miracles to flow in my life
I am a money magnet
I am worthy of all my desires
Things are always working out for me
I will be a millionaire

20 Affirmations For Career Success

Post a Comment

0 Comments