Affirmations to manifest anything

Affirmations to manifest anything


I am born to win
I am born to succeed
I am born to live my best and highest life
I am born to live my dreams

I exist to enjoy my heart's desires
The things I love are part of my life
The goals I desire to achieve are reachable
My achievements are manifestations of my dreams

I believe I can make it 
I believe I can succeed in anything I set my mind to
I believe I am determined enough to make it
I am qualified to achieve my heart's desire

I am born to win I am born to succeed I am born to live my best and highest life I am born to live my dreams  I exist to enjoy my heart's desires The things I love are part of my life The goals I desire to achieve are reachable My achievements are manifestations of my dreams  I believe I can make it  I believe I can succeed in anything I set my mind to I believe I am determined enough to make it I am qualified to achieve my heart's desire

Post a Comment

0 Comments